The time when I am in Malaysia

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My ROM.....

7 January 2006
Saturday
Raining in the morning

7 January 2006..... my ROM day. The new story of my life will begin that day....

I was very nervous on that day and woke up very early in the morning, around 6 am. I thought I will be the one who wake up first that day but my mother-in-law beat me and won the title as First Person Who Wake Up Early. I was surprise that she woke up so early. After everything were ready, we had our breakfast at a restaurant near to our house. It has been long time I didn't take my breakfast.

There were something funny happen on the way to Thean Hou temple. I was so nervous until I made a U-turn back to Bukit Serdang. My wife asked me whether I want to quit the ROM. It was so embarrassing....

Everything went on smoothly and the whole ceremony was actually went on very quickly. Everything finished in just less than 10 minutes. I was so surprise with how fast the whole ceremony proceeded.


Here, I would like to thanks our family members. Thanks so much for their supports and love. Thanks to our friends who attended our ROM. Thank you so much to Pak Guan for being our witness. Thanks so much to Yoon Ming, DNA and Sim, who are the photographers that day.

Here are some photos taken by Sim, Yoon Ming and DNA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home